Now partnering with Charles River Aquatics!
* Please note that our pools are no longer on campus. Campers will travel off-campus twice a week to take advantage of our partner pools at Double Tree (Grades 1-2) or Brandeis University (Grades 3-9). Our swim program is offered for all weeks with the exception of Week 8 when only grades 1 and 2 will have swimming. Please continue reading below to find out more.
Pool & Swim Schedule
Along with the CRA staff, we will be able to provide our campers with exceptional swim instruction, individualized attention, and tons of water fun for each age group. The following is the anticipated schedule of pool times for each grade. Please note that this schedule is subject to change. Swim is available for all 8 weeks for grades 1-2 and for weeks 1-7 for grades 3 and up.
|Kiddie||PreK-K||Daily||BB&N Campus||No swim
Water play only
|Junior Camp||Grade 1
|Tues & Thurs
Mon & Wed
Tues & Thurs
|Lessons Range: 40 mins to 1 hour followed by free swim|
|Senior Camp||Grade 4 - 6||Mon & Fri||Brandeis University||Lessons and/or
Free Swim: 1 hour
|Teen Camp||Grade 7 - 9||Mon & Fri||Brandeis University||Free Swim: 1 hour|
What to Bring
All campers that will be swimming in either pool will need to bring the following to camp:
- Bathing suits: are strongly recommended for all camps. Classic campers will swim and Specialty and Sports campers may have an option to do slip and slide and/or inflatable fun during the week. We leave our bathing suits at camp all week so no need to remember to bring them back and forth each day.
- Swim caps are required for campers using the Double Tree Pool (grades 1-2)
- Goggles are no longer required.
- Towels: We provide towels here at camp so no need to bring your own!
Please see your specific camp details page to see what items we recommend for each type of camp.