Enrollment for Summer at BB&N is offered exclusively online and all applications will only be accepted electronically. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Camp spaces are limited so please plan accordingly. If you are put on a waitlist for any camp week, we will contact you as soon as a space becomes available for you in camp. Any time before June 1st, you will be required to pay a deposit for each camp week and each camper in order to complete your registration. After June 1st, you will be required to pay the full tuition for each camp week and each camper in order to complete your registration.
We have something for everyone. Different Camps for different grades, but fun for all! Mix and Match and create your best summer ever! Online registration begins in January!
- A computer is the best device to use to register. The registration will take several minutes to complete, please plan accordingly when beginning your registration.
- You will need a photo of your camper: you will upload this photo right to your camper’s profile page. This photo is only used internally so we can get acquainted with your camper even before they arrive!
- You will need to respond to medical information, so please have your camper’s doctor, dentist, and medical info available before you begin.
- Please input both parents/guardians on the application even though one may simply be the primary contact for camp. In addition, if only one parent is listed on the campers’ profile, then that is the only person that will be permitted to pick up the camper at the end of the day.
- You will need to have a current Health Care form to upload onto your camper’s profile in order to complete your enrollment. Any camper without a current AND approved (by our Camp Nurse) form will not be permitted to attend camp.