We are a weekly camp running for 8 weeks each summer. You can join us for any number of weeks that fit your schedule from just one week to all eight!
Summer 2019 Calendar
*No Camp on July 4th
- First Day of Camp: on Monday, June 24th
- Last Day of Camp: Friday, August 16th
Here is a short list of dates to keep in mind for Summer 2019. Click on the links for more information. And for even more detail on our special events and schedules please go to our Calendar Page.
- Jan 8: Registration Opens at 12:00 noon
- April 1: Financial Aid Forms Due
- June 1: Final payments due.
- June 1: Updated Medical Forms due. (see above “Medical” tab for more info)
- June 1: Early Morning & Extended Day are available to purchase
- June 23: Open House: 1:00-3:00pm
- June 24: Camp Begins!
- July 4: holiday… no camp
- Aug 16: Camp Ends! (no extended day offered this day)
Regular Camp Hours: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM Monday – Friday
Options: Both Early Morning and Extended Day Options are available to all campers for an additional fee. Registration for Options begin after June 1. We will not run out of space. There are no refunds for Option purchases so please wait to confirm your schedule before ordering.
- Early Morning: 7:30am to 8:30am
- Extended Day: 3:30pm to 5:30pm (no extended day offered on the last day of camp on Week 8)
Dates: We are a weekly camp running for 8 weeks each summer. You can join us for any number of weeks that fit your schedule from just one week to all eight! Please see our Calendar Page for more information including Special Events and Trips.
- First Day of Camp: on Monday June 24th
- Last Day of Camp: Friday, August 16th
- Reminder: there is no extended day on Friday, August 16th
- Each camp is one week in duration (Monday thru Friday) unless otherwise noted. Rates include all activities throughout the day each day from 8:30am-3:30pm Monday through Friday.
- The rates also include snack and a hot/cold lunch buffet every day! Towels provided for the pool as well.
- The “Holiday Week” is the Week of 4th of July. There is no camp on the day of July 4th so its a shorter camp week and a lower price.
|Classic Camps||Grades||Camp Times||Camp Duration||Camp Weeks||Rate||Holiday Week|
|Kiddie Camp||PreK-K||8:30-3:30||1 Week||1-8||$480||$410|
|Junior Day Camp||Gr 1-3||8:30-3:30||1 Week||1-8||$480||$410|
|Senior Day Camp||Gr 4-6||8:30-3:30||1 Week||1-8||$510||$430|
|Teen Camp||Gr 7-9||8:30-3:30||1 Week||1-8||$530||$450|
|Specialty Camps||Grades||Camp Times||Camp Duration||Camp Weeks||Rate||Holday Week|
|Chess||Grades 2-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||4 & 6||$560||N/A|
|Minecraft||Grades 4-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||3 & 7||$560||N/A|
|Magic the Gathering||Grades 4-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||4 & 6||$560||N/A|
|Future Designers||Grades 4-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||5 & 8||$560||N/A|
|Steam||Grades 4-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||3, 5, 7||$560||N/A|
|Farm / Eco||Grades 4-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||4, 6, 8||$560||N/A|
|Drones||Grades 4-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||3 & 4||$560||N/A|
|Wizard School||Grades 4-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||3||$560||N/A|
|Zombie Survival||Grades 4-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||5||$560||N/A|
|Rebel Base Camp||Grades 4-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||7||$560||N/A|
|3D Art Camp||Grades 4-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||7||$560||N/A|
|Wood Art Camp||Grades 4-7||8:30-3:30||1 Week||8||$560||N/A|
|LIT Level 1||Grades 8-10||8:30-3:30||1 Week||1-8||$480||$410|
|LIT Level 2||Grades 9-10||8:30-3:30||1 Week||1-8||$430||$365|
|Sports Camps||Grades||Camp Times||Camp Duration||Camp Weeks||Rate||Holiday Week|
|Soccer||Grades 5-9||8:30-3:30||1 Week||3, 4, 8||$530||N/A|
|Basketball||Grades 5-9||8:30-3:30||1 Week||5, 6, 7||$530||N/A|
|Lax: Girls||Grades 5-9||8:30-3:30||1 Week||3 & 5||$530||N/A|
|Learn to Row||Grades 6-9||8:30-12:00||2 Week Program||3-4, 5-6, and/or 7-9||$850||N/A|
|Rowers join Classic Camp||Grades 6-9||12:00-3:30||2 Week Program||3-4, 5-6, and/or 7-9||$270||N/A|
|Advanced Row||Grades 9-12||6:30-8:30am & 2:00-4:00pm||3 Week Program||3-5 and/or 6-8||$1,950||N/A|
Additional Dates & Rates
|Grades||Camp Times||Camp Duration||Camp Weeks||Rate||Holiday Week|
|Early Morning||All||7:30-8:30am||Per day||1-8||$12||N/A|
|Extended Day||All||3:30-5:30pm||Per day||1-8||$24||N/A|
|Bus: One Way||All||Either to camp or from camp||Per week||1-8||$40||$34|
|Bus: Round Trip||All||Both to and from camp||Per week||1-8||$75||$64|
The following pertains to the purchase of Camp Weeks. For information regarding Bus Transportation please view the transportation page.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable once a camper is registered. If a change to your schedule is required, you may do so by contacting the camp office. We will modify your camp weeks on your account but you will not be refunded the deposit fees.
Before June 1
Payments, minus any Deposits ($50 per camp week per child), ARE refundable prior to 1 June. Camp families must contact the Camp Office in writing/email prior to 1 June to request a change to their account and receive a refund of monies paid (minus the $50 registration fee per camp per child).
After June 1
Payments of any kind (deposits and/or Tuition payments and/or Option payments), are NOT Refundable after 1 June. Although not refundable, Tuition is transferrable to another camp week or another child under your account should another program be available in the same camp year. Please contact the Summer Camp Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details as to the changes you would like to make to your account. Please remember, the deposit amount will not be refunded or transferred to any new camp weeks and the family will be required to pay any difference in order to secure a new camp week. There will be no refunds if the transferred camp week is less than the original payment for the original camp week. Option payments are not refundable or transferrable at any time.
Changes to Your Account
- Withdrawal: I understand that after June 1 BB&N will not offer refunds for a camper who withdraws for any reason, including but not limited to: change of family plans, failure to attend, broken or cast limbs, injury, illness, incomplete attendance or dismissal.
- Switching Camp Weeks: After June 1 of the camp year, Tuition payments are non-refundable but are now transferrable. We will allow payments to be switched from one camp week to another assuming availability in the same family account. The Deposits ($50 per camp week per child) remains non-refundable and non-transferrable. As a result, switching weeks will require a family to pay additionally to confirm a switch in camp weeks even if the camp weeks are equal in price. That said, there will be no refunds for any difference in payment that would be gained from such a change. Therefore, switching to a less expense camp week, will NOT result in a refund to the family and may, in fact, still require additional payment from the family. Switching camp weeks is permitted within the same family. Switching camp weeks is not permitted to any camper outside of the registered family account. Camp families must contact the Camp Office to switch camp weeks via email at email@example.com with complete information regarding the requested change (child name, family name, name of camp week no longer needed, name of camp week requested). This change cannot be accomplished online by the family.
- Dropping Camp Weeks: After June 1 of the camp year, Tuition payments are non-refundable but are now transferrable. We now allow Tuition payments made to a dropped camp week to be used within a families account for the purchase of additional camp weeks or options for any child within the family during the current summer. The Deposit ($50 per camp week, per camper) remains non-refundable and non-transferrable. As a result, dropping camp weeks will result in a credit in the family account minus the $50 Deposit. There will be no refunds for any payments made after 1 June. Any credit in a families’ account is not transferrable to any other family or camper outside of the registered family account or to any other camp year. Camp families must contact the Camp Office to drop camp weeks via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with complete information regarding the requested change (child name, family name, name of camp week no longer needed). This change cannot be accomplished online by the family.
Early Morning & Extended Day Changes
Early Morning and Extended Day Options are NOT refundable or transferrable at any time. Please wait until you have confirmed your schedule before registering for any Options as these Options will not be refundable or transferrable if left unused. You may wait until the day/week needed to register and pay for Early Morning and Extended Day Options. We will not run out of room in any of these programs.
Anticipated Trip Dates & Locations for Specific Camps
- Please consult the specific camp page (ex Teen Camp, Eco Camp, Farm Camp, etc) for more details about trips for each camp week. All trip locations and dates are subject to change.
- Campers with medical needs may need to make special arrangements to attend any off-site trip, that may include, but is not limited to, a parent chaperoning their child’s trip as determined by the Camp Nurse and the Camp Director.
Weekly Camp Events
Every day is a fun day at camp, but we like to do even more for our campers. Check out the fun stuff we have planned for this year… Please note, that we may have to alter the below events on occasion due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, but we aim to keep to the schedule as presented to the best of our abilities.