Pretty Impressive Facts
- 90% of our college graduated staff are currently working in an academic setting during the school year
- 70% of our staff return each year
- 60% of our staff is over the age of 21
- 30% of our staff have advanced degrees
- The average age of our camp staff is 29 years old.
- 20% of our camp staff also work here at BBN during the school year
BB&N does not tolerate bullying at any time. The Camp Director will manage and address all bullying situations during the summer per the BB&N Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan. Please note that the Summer Camp Director shall represent the interests of the “Campus Director” where noted in this Plan.
ACA Accreditation means that Summer@BB&N cares deeply about campers, families, and staff to undergo a thorough (up to 290 standards) review of its operation — from staff qualifications and training to emergency management. American Camp Association® collaborates with experts from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Red Cross, and other youth-serving agencies to assure that current practices at the camp reflect the most up-to-date, research-based standards in camp operation.