Campers play regardless of the weather, please plan accordingly.
- Bathing suits are strongly recommended for all camps. All campers will have the opportunity to participate in our water sports activities. Our classic camp will go off campus to swim! We will provide towels and all swim suits will remain on campus throughout the week!
- Water bottles: Bring your own water bottle from home to camp and use our hydration station to refill, reuse, and reduce our impact on the environment. Please be sure to label your water bottle with your camper’s name.
- Appropriate clothing & shoes: Remember our campers are active throughout the day and clothing should be able to accommodate running, jumping, and playing for all grade levels.
- Towels: We provide towels here at camp so no need to bring your own!
- Backpacks: We highly encourage campers to bring a backpack to camp every day.
We provide snacks, water, and lunch so no need to pack any food or water. See more information about food on our Food and Nutrition Page.
Please see your specific camp details page to see what items we recommend for each type of camp.